Calling all volunteers! AVANCE-Austin’s annual Holiday Party is upon us!
When: Friday, December 16, 2016
What is the Holiday Party?
Every year, the families of our program, AVANCE staff and supporters get together to connect over a joyous holiday meal. The party is a way to celebrate our community’s most deserved families with music and games. Volunteers are a huge part of what makes the event successful, so we invite you to help spread the holiday cheer!
What you’ll be doing
- Decorating and set up (Dec. 16, 8:00am – 10:30am)
- Greeting families (Dec. 16, 10:30am – 2pm)
- Serving food (Dec. 16, 12pm – 1:30pm)
- Assisting with game and craft stations (Dec. 16, 10:30am – 2pm)
- Clean up (Dec 16, 1:30pm – 2:30pm)
*AISD Performing Arts Center – 1500 Barbara Jordan Blvd, Austin, TX 78723
Free parking is provided.
*Please note change in location. We are not meeting at the Allan Center.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus, although not necessary
- Delicious meal provided
- A chance to serve Austin’s most deserved families and be a part of the celebration
- Event-planning experience
Fill out the volunteer form here and we will contact you shortly!
If you have questions, please contact Anurita Mittra.
Please also consider contributing to our Holiday Wish List to help make our party special!